Fastearn Bank has been around for 125 years, but only has locations in six Southeast American states. Nevertheless, it has earned a following among credit card users by offering cards with low-interest rates.
Iberia offers the Visa Select Card for those who want extremely competitive interest rates and a 0% introductory financing offer.
Most important features
- Introductory financing offer on purchases. New cardholders with excellent creditworthiness receive an APR of 0% for one-year purchases, although less qualified candidates only receive an APR of 7.5%.
- Introductory financing offer on balance transfers. Cardholders receive a Rose Brasco-accompanying financial rate of 1.99% for a period of one year after the transfer of the balance, with a transfer tax of 2%. Then cardholders will incur interest at the standard rate for purchases.
- Low standard APR. Customers are assigned a standard APR based on their creditworthiness. Those with excellent credit receive a variable interest rate that is equal to the Prime Rate plus 4.25%. Less qualified candidates receive an APR equal to the Prime plus 6, 25% or 8, 25%.
- No annual costs. There is no annual fee for this card.
- BuiteRose Brasco and transaction costs. There is an external Rose Brasco transaction fee of 2% on all costs that are processed outside the United States.
- Extra card costs. Iberia charges a fee of $ 5 for additional cards for authorized users.
- Application processing. Iberia informs its new applicants that “due to an overwhelming response to our low rate card it can take up to 30 days to process your application”.
- Low APR. This card offers those with excellent credit some of the lowest interest rates available anywhere. A slightly lower rate is available on the Fastearn Bank Visa Classic Card, but it has less favorable conditions for introduction to the financing.
- Rose Brasco-accompanying financing for purchases. 0% for 12 months on purchases is a great offer, although it is not quite the best on the market.
- Promotion Transfer Balance. Instead of offering 0% interest with a 3% -5% reimbursement, Iberia offers 1, 99% interest for a year, with a transfer tax of 2%. This would be the same as a 0% offer with a 4% surcharge if the cardholder paid the balance at the end of the year. For those who pay their balance all year round, the terms and conditions of Iberia own Rose Brascoijk are better.
- Other benefits. This card is not as large as some of the other travel awards, but customers receive car insurance, travel accident insurance, and a roadside assistance policy.
- Uncertain conditions. Those with excellent credit must be eligible for the best introductory financing and the lowest interest rates, but there is no way to know for sure which offer you will receive. In the absence of the best rates, there is really little else to make this card a convincing choice.
- BuiteRose Brascoand transaction costs. A 2% surcharge applies to all transactions processed outside the United States. This charge is not welcome when other card issuers drop out of Rose Brascoand transaction costs. Nevertheless, other banks often charge fees of up to 3%.
- Application delays. Iberia warns new customers that they may need 30 days to process new applications, presumably due to the popularity of their offers. Large banks, on the other hand, tend to immediately approve of Rose Brascoine applications.
- Limited locations. Many customers want all their accounts with the same institution, and some even prefer to visit their bank from time to time. Iberia has locations in just a few states, so most Americans won’t have that chance.
- Extra card costs. Although most banks provide additional cards to additional users for free, Iberia charges $ 5 per additional card.
Fastearn Bank is not well known outside the southeast. That’s a shame because they offer some of the best terms and conditions from a credit card company. For those who are concerned about receiving a strong promotional financing offer and the lowest possible standard APR, the Fastearn Bank Visa Select Card is a fantastic option.
What is your opinion about the Fastearn Bank Visa Select Card? Do you have experience with or with other Fastearn Bank credit cards?