Dublin, July 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Film and Music Market Report 2022, By Type, End User” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global film and music market is expected to grow from $291.83 billion in 2021 to $325.06 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which had previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of business activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $479.63 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 10.2%.
North America was the largest region in the film and music market in 2021. Western Europe was the second largest region in the film and music market. Regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Penetration of new distribution platforms like Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and Direct to Home Streaming (DTH) and online platforms like YouTube, Vimeo is driving the growth of movie and music market. Digitization of TV platforms paves the way for better sound and picture quality for viewers and increased revenue for value chain players
It also translates into more bandwidth for broadcasters to provide value-added services, thereby increasing revenue. Digital film production techniques have reduced processing and storage costs. Digital distribution and exposure has improved the quality of images and shortened the window for distribution. These factors are expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive market report available covering over 50 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By type: music recording; Film and video
2) Per end user: individual users; Commercial users; Others
Sub-segments Covered: Record production; music publishers; Distribution of recordings; sound recording studios; film and video production; distribution of films and videos; Post-production services; cinema and video rooms; Other film and video industries
Metrics Covered: number of companies; number of employees
Data segmentation: historical and forecast national and regional data, competitor market share, market segments.
Main topics covered:
2. Structure of the report
3. Characteristics of the film and music market
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segments
4. Product Analysis of Film and Music Market
4.1. Featured products/services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development products
5. Film and Music Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End customers
6. Film and Music Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer preferences
6.2. End-use market size and growth
7. Film and Music Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on film and music
9. Movie and Music Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market size
9.2. Historical Market Growth, Value (Billions of dollars)
9.2.1. Market Drivers
9.2.2. Market Constraints
9.3. Market growth forecast, value (in billions of dollars)
9.3.1. Market Drivers
9.3.2. Market Constraints
10. Film and Music Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global film and music market, 2021, by region, value (USD billion)
10.2. Global film and music market, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, historical and forecast, by region
10.3. Global Film and Music Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Film and Music Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Movie and Music Market, Segmentation by Type, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- Music recording
- Film and video
11.2. Global Movie and Music Market, Segmentation by End User, History and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
- Individual users
- Commercial users
12. Film and Music Market Segments
13. Film and Music Market Metrics
14. Asia-Pacific Film and Music Market
15. Film and music market in Western Europe
16. Film and music market in Eastern Europe
17. North America Film and Music Market
19. Middle East Film and Music Market
20. Film and music market in Africa
21. Film and Music Market Competitive Landscape
22. Key mergers and acquisitions in the film and music market
23. Market context: media market
- Vivendi SA
- Sony Corp.
- The Walt Disney Company
- Universal Music Group
- Financial of Odet
- Comcast Company
- Warner Music
- Viacom inc.
- CBS Company
- FUJI MEDIA HOLDINGS INC.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ivlkb9